Translate

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Spoke 6

Hosea 2:2-4 (KJV)
2 Plead with your mother, plead: for she [is] not my wife, neither [am] I her husband: let her therefore put away her whoredoms out of her sight, and her adulteries from between her breasts; 3 Lest I strip her naked, and set her as in the day that she was born, and make her as a wilderness, and set her like a dry land, and slay her with thirst. 4 And I will not have mercy upon her children; for they [be] the children of whoredoms.

Isaiah 50:1 (KJV) 1 Thus saith the LORD, Where [is] the bill of your mother's divorcement, whom I have put away? or which of my creditors [is it] to whom I have sold you? Behold, for your iniquities have ye sold yourselves, and for your transgressions is your mother put away.

Genesis 50:9 (KJV) 9 And there went up with him both chariots and horsemen: and it was a very great company.

No comments:

Post a Comment