Translate

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Isaiah 37



James 5:16 (KJV)


16 Confess [your] faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.






Isaiah 37:7 (KJV) 7 Behold, I will send a blast upon him, and he shall hear a rumour, and return to his own land; and I will cause him to fall by the sword in his own land.






Job 15:21 (KJV)


21 A dreadful sound [is] in his ears: in prosperity the destroyer shall come upon him.






Isaiah 37:8 (KJV) 8 So Rabshakeh returned, and found the king of Assyria warring against Libnah: for he had heard that he was departed from Lachish.






Joshua 15:39 (KJV)


39 Lachish, and Bozkath, and Eglon,






Isaiah 37:15 (KJV) 15 And Hezekiah prayed unto the LORD, saying,






James 5:13 (KJV)


13 Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms.






Isaiah 37:18 (KJV) 18 Of a truth, LORD, the kings of Assyria have laid waste all the nations, and their countries,






2 Kings 15:29 (KJV)


29 In the days of Pekah king of Israel came Tiglathpileser king of Assyria, and took Ijon, and Abelbethmaachah, and Janoah, and Kedesh, and Hazor, and Gilead, and Galilee, all the land of Naphtali, and carried them captive to Assyria.






Isaiah 37:20 (KJV) 20 Now therefore, O LORD our God, save us from his hand, that all the kingdoms of the earth may know that thou [art] the LORD, [even] thou only.






Psalms 59:13 (KJV)


13 Consume [them] in wrath, consume [them], that they [may] not [be]: and let them know that God ruleth in Jacob unto the ends of the earth. Selah.






Isaiah 37:21 (KJV) 21 Then Isaiah the son of Amoz sent unto Hezekiah, saying, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Whereas thou hast prayed to me against Sennacherib king of Assyria:






2 Samuel 15:31 (KJV)


31 And [one] told David, saying, Ahithophel [is] among the conspirators with Absalom. And David said, O LORD, I pray thee, turn the counsel of Ahithophel into foolishness.






Isaiah 37:22 (KJV) 22 This [is] the word which the LORD hath spoken concerning him; The virgin, the daughter of Zion, hath despised thee, [and] laughed thee to scorn; the daughter of Jerusalem hath shaken her head at thee.






Lamentations 1:15 (KJV)


15 The Lord hath trodden under foot all my mighty [men] in the midst of me: he hath called an assembly against me to crush my young men: the Lord hath trodden the virgin, the daughter of Judah, [as] in a winepress.






Isaiah 37:23 (KJV) 23 Whom hast thou reproached and blasphemed? and against whom hast thou exalted [thy] voice, and lifted up thine eyes on high? [even] against the Holy One of Israel.






Exodus 15:11 (KJV)


11 Who [is] like unto thee, O LORD, among the gods? who [is] like thee, glorious in holiness, fearful [in] praises, doing wonders?






Isaiah 37:24 (KJV) 24 By thy servants hast thou reproached the Lord, and hast said, By the multitude of my chariots am I come up to the height of the mountains, to the sides of Lebanon; and I will cut down the tall cedars thereof, [and] the choice fir trees thereof: and I will enter into the height of his border, [and] the forest of his Carmel.






Exodus 15:9 (KJV)


9 The enemy said, I will pursue, I will overtake, I will divide the spoil; my lust shall be satisfied upon them; I will draw my sword, my hand shall destroy them.






Isaiah 37:27 (KJV) 27 Therefore their inhabitants [were] of small power, they were dismayed and confounded: they were [as] the grass of the field, and [as] the green herb, [as] the grass on the housetops, and [as corn] blasted before it be grown up.






Psalms 103:15 (KJV)


15 [As for] man, his days [are] as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourisheth.






James 1:10,11 (KJV)


10 But the rich, in that he is made low: because as the flower of the grass he shall pass away. 11 For the sun is no sooner risen with a burning heat, but it withereth the grass, and the flower thereof falleth, and the grace of the fashion of it perisheth: so also shall the rich man fade away in his ways.






Psalms 37:2 (KJV)


2 For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.






Jeremiah 37:10 (KJV)


10 For though ye had smitten the whole army of the Chaldeans that fight against you, and there remained [but] wounded men among them, [yet] should they rise up every man in his tent, and burn this city with fire.






Isaiah 37:28 (KJV) 28 But I know thy abode, and thy going out, and thy coming in, and thy rage against me.






Proverbs 15:3 (KJV)


3 The eyes of the LORD [are] in every place, beholding the evil and the good.






Isaiah 37:29 (KJV) 29 Because thy rage against me, and thy tumult, is come up into mine ears, therefore will I put my hook in thy nose, and my bridle in thy lips, and I will turn thee back by the way by which thou camest.






Job 15:25,26 (KJV)


25 For he stretcheth out his hand against God, and strengtheneth himself against the Almighty. 26 He runneth upon him, [even] on [his] neck, upon the thick bosses of his bucklers:






John 15:22,23 (KJV)


22 If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloke for their sin. 23 He that hateth me hateth my Father also.






Isaiah 37:32 (KJV) 32 For out of Jerusalem shall go forth a remnant, and they that escape out of mount Zion: the zeal of the LORD of hosts shall do this.






Isaiah 59:17 (KJV)


17 For he put on righteousness as a breastplate, and an helmet of salvation upon his head; and he put on the garments of vengeance [for] clothing, and was clad with zeal as a cloke.






Isaiah 37:35 (KJV) 35 For I will defend this city to save it for mine own sake, and for my servant David's sake.






1 Kings 15:4 (KJV)


4 Nevertheless for David's sake did the LORD his God give him a lamp in Jerusalem, to set up his son after him, and to establish Jerusalem:






Ezekiel 37:24,25 (KJV)


24 And David my servant [shall be] king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them. 25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, [even] they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David [shall be] their prince for ever.






No comments:

Post a Comment